Hotel Santa Fe Loreto
Hotel in Loreto Baja California
"Excellent stay at Hotel Santa Fe in Loreto"
Very friendly staff. Great room, cleaning service excellent. Pool was warm and service at the restaurant excellent. The hotel is walking distance to the main center of the city of Loreto and the Malecon.
Why book with us?
We know that there are a million ways to book your vacation, but none offer the dedicated customer service, guaranteed low pricing, and personalized service you get when you book directly with us. When you reserve your vacation at Hotel Santa Fe Loreto, you’ll also find exclusive hotel deals and special promotions you can’t get anywhere else. Why waste time, energy, and money looking around, book your vacation to Loreto Baja California today and revel in what's to come!
- Family-sized suites with equipped kitchenettes, air conditioning and flat-screen televisions. *Can sleep up to 8 guests.
- Heated Pool & Jacuzzi for relaxing, playing, and refreshing
- On-site Palmita Market with everything you need for your vacations to Loreto Baja California Sur and more!
- 10 minutes from the Loreto International Airport, the only airport located in one of Mexico’s "Pueblo Mágicos" (Magical Towns).
- The best location among hotels in Loreto BCS Mexico, in front of a park, a 15-minute walk to the Malecon, and a 12-minute walk to the Mission of Our Lady of Loreto.
- Easy tour bookings through our friendly concierge, who can also help with car rentals.
- Shuttle Service ($) for those who wish to visit our sister resort, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, or the TPC Danzante Bay golf course.
- Santa Fe Loreto is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Onsite laundry service.
- Located in a destination that ranks 2nd place for snorkeling, 1st place for kayaking, and where diving and paddle boarding are a favorite pastime.
- Encounters with the diverse species of the sea, including turtles, manta rays, dolphins, and whales on our diverse water tours, led by certified guides.
- A natural reserve that houses more than 80 percent of the aquatic life that lives in the Pacific Ocean. Aquarium of the World-called thus by Jacques Cousteau.
- Is nestled nearby of the Loreto Bay National Marine Park, a protected area almost 800 square miles around.
- We have 2 of the main and oldest missions nearby, mother of all the missions, Our Lady of Loreto, which was established in 1697, and the mission of San Francisco Javier Londo, built in 1699.
Hotel Suites Loreto, Mexico
There is nothing better at the end of a long day than a comfortable place to lay your head. At Hotel Santa Fe Loreto by The Villa Group, you’ll find that and so much more. This Loreto hotel has a number of different options to fit your group or family’s needs, including incredibly spacious suites, kitchenettes, large bathrooms, and the comfort of outdoor areas for taking in the fresh air of Loreto. Whether you’re passing by for a day or staying for a month, you and your travel companions will love the convenience, comfort, and versatility of the suites at this hotel in Loreto Baja California Sur.
Hotel Santa Fe Loreto is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Loreto near a number of the city’s must-see attractions, including the Mission of Our Lady of Loreto and the Malecon. At just a ten minute drive from the Loreto airport, a 15-minute walk to the shores of the Sea of Cortez, and a stone’s…
When your longing for a snack or are famished after a day of adventure in Loreto BCS Mexico, visit the Deli, the Loreto hotels onsite restaurant…
Interact with us